2013 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS - CLOSED FOR 2013
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND APPLICATION.
The Syracuse Builders Exchange will be awarding scholarships in June 2013. Applications will be mailed to all member employers the first week of April 2013 and also be available at the SBE office or on www.syrabex.com. Scholarship recipients will be notified by early June.
Eligibility: Applicants must be:
· Full-time employees of an SBE member firm
· Children of full-time employees of an SBE member firm
· High school graduating seniors or students who are already enrolled in a full-time course of study at a college or university anywhere in the United States
· Students in all career studies are eligible to apply
Requirements: Applicants must provide by May 10, 2013:
· Completed application
· 300 word essay outlining applicants’ achievements and describing goals and objectives
· Current official transcript mailed or hand-delivered to the Syracuse Builders Exchange
· Include references with phone numbers on application
It is preferred that applicants reside in Onondaga County or contiguous counties and express a willingness to work in central New York upon graduation. Preference will be given to full-time students.
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND APPLICATION. Contact Sandy at (315) 437-9936, Ext. 10 or email@example.com if you have any questions.