Covid-19 Requirements for SBE Classroom
- Masks are required at all times.
- Attendees of any class must be pre-registered. Anyone not on the pre-registration list will not be admitted. Please do not send a replacement unless you notify SBE in advance.
- Entrance to the building as well as exiting, will be through the rear doors ONLY. Do not enter or exit through the main front entrance or through our plan room entrance. Drive past the plan room (side of the building) and park in the rear parking lot – entrance is located at the rear parking lot.
- Temperature checks will be performed upon student’s arrival. Anyone who exhibits a temperature above 100 will not be admitted to the class.
- Smaller class sizes (50%) to accommodate social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the classroom.
- Please bring your own writing instruments
- The kitchen, conference room and lobby are for employees only and are temporarily closed to visitors. Please do not use any of these spaces.
- Desks will have a 6’ foot separation to maintain social distancing
- Please bring your own coffee, water, etc. as we are not providing any refreshments at this time.
Don't forget to Like and subscribe To SBE Videos on you Tube. Like us on Facebook
5/14/20 Earl Hall & Ed Sheats
5/14/20 Building a Covid-19 Safety Plan
4/9/20 Empire State Development Issues New Construction Guidelines
4/1/20 CARES Act Webinar Literature